Thursday, September 20, 2007

Once again...

So my second excursion into Second Life today was a bit more interesting than the last. More confident with my avator and feeling a little bold, I decided to not always just sit back and observe but interact a bit.

I don't want to be lame.

Starting out again in the Hanja Welcome Area, I began talking to an interesting man named "Soy Burger" about Second Life and his time here. I noticed that there was a toilet near us, and inquired about it. He responded that there is no use for toilets in Second Life...unless you're into Fetishes or you're a Realist.

I didn't know they had those on Second Life.

After listening to an increasingly ridiculous conversation, I decided to search around for a Live Concert Venue, and teleported to the Gold Label Live Concert Island Venue. Apparently, however, there was no one around, but it looked like a cool Beach Side area that I'll have to check out again.

I began wandering around and used my mini-map to locate other users, and it brought me to a large building called Pinkies. It was a Lesbian Club. I was politely asked to leave, because I was not female. I didn't ask any questions and just left.

I'm still getting the hang of this all, but hopefully, Second Life will get a little easier.

No comments: