Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dude looks like a lady

So this week in Second Life we were given the assignment to switch genders, and interact with people that way. Let me just state now that this is a very interesting process, and I am looking forward to interacting on Second Life as a female to gain some interesting perspectives. And perhaps get some cute outfits.

First off, upon switching from "Male" to "Female," I noticed that once my body changed shaped I looked a lot like Keri Russell from "Felicity" when she cut her hair off. Or a very man-like woman. Which isn't a bad thing. I just wanted to be a little bit more feminine.

That's me starring as Felicity on the hit WB show "Felicity"

So I spent a lot of time just kind of toying with the settings and softening my face and features up to be more womanly, while trying to hold on to the color and basic appearance of my avator as a man. Then I threw on a little eyeliner, lipstick, and blush.

After that I spent a lot of time trying to get some good hair going. I'm still not very pleased with it - but it will do for now.

I then put on some City Chic - female clothing for now, and did one last alteration on some minor manly features - I had forgotten to shrink my feet a little bit. And I'm good to go - Jeff Bagley is now a Second Life female.


No comments: