1) It was the only thing that was clean.
2) I got interested in it through some classes in high and decided I wanted to continue in that field.
3) No, I wouldn't, because I feel like if you change one thing it would change the entire course of everything and overall I'm happy with the way my life is going.
1) I looked down at what I was wearing and I said, "Do I really need to change my clothes?"
2) I made vidoes for a bunch of my classes in high school and decided I like that.
3) I don't know. Whatever happens, happens - I don't really give a shit, as long as I'm not homeless. And as long as I have money to retire with. I'm cool.
1) Uh...honestly, it's what I've worn the last three or four days. It was just kind of there and not dirty yet.
2) Uh...originally I wanted to be journalism major, but realized I hated writing, and decided I liked TV from a class in high school and went with it.
3) Yeah...uh, cuz right now I have no future and to have anything to garuntee I'd get the job I want would be awesome.