Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Observation

Once again, I revisited my beloved Hanja Welcome Center, where I stayed for about a half hour on a Tuesday, the 23rd of October, from 11pm to 11:30.

While I was there, I mainly just listened to a conversation going on, mainly being delegated by a man I will call SP. Going for gross-out shock and vulgarity to "incite" new users, SP had nothing of substance to say but certainly kept things interesting.

Here are some priceless quotes and insight SP gave.


[19:51] SP: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!

[19:52] SP: I LOVE BEING SINGLE!
[19:52] SP: I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH SEX SINCE I WAS A BOY SCOUT LEADER!!!
[19:53] SP: I mean at the time...
[19:53] SP: I was dating alot.

[19:53] SP: I have what's called a heziated colon.
[19:53] SP: Which means that sometimes I can't control my sphincter
[19:53] SP: Well nobody knows this, but sometimes I poop my pants so I have to wear a diaper.
[19:53] SP: I have to take medicine for it every day.
[19:54] SP: It's a little suppository I have to put up my rectum.
[19:54] SP: I have what's called a heziated colon.
[19:54] SP: Which means that sometimes I can't control my sphincter
[19:54] SP: Well nobody knows this, but sometimes I poop my pants so I have to wear a diaper.
[19:54] SP: I have to take medicine for it every day.
[19:54] SP: It's a little suppository I have to put up my rectum.

[19:55] SP: I need to go poopie!

[20:10] SP: I just visited a SL adoption center. I spanked a 'child' on the ass and she tp'd away

and in closing...

[20:19] SP: THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL
[20:19] SP: SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE
[20:19] SP: YOU MUST GRAB HIM BY HIS HORNS
[20:19] SP: THEN WE'LL HAVE A BIG PARTY!

No comments: